- Buy an Indiana State Fair Value Coupon Book at the State Fair Gift Shop. The book offers more than $100 in deals and discounts.
- Kids 5 and younger get in free.
- Arrive early and park in the fairgrounds infield for free. You can also park at Glendale Mall and ride the shuttle for free. The shuttle runs every 20 minutes from 10am-10pm.
- On Monday, August 8 look in the Indianapolis Star for a coupon for free admission on Wednesday, August 10 and Thursday, August 11
- On Tuesdays take advantage of Turkey Hill Dairy $2 Tuesdays. Print out a voucher for $2 admission. Also, Tuesdays are $2 Taste of the State Fair. Vendors throughout the fairgrounds will have select items for just $2.
- August 17 is BMV Day. Admission is just $4 with a voucher.
- August 18 is AAA Day. If you are a AAA member show your membership card at the gate for free admission. Military personnel and their families also receive free admission on August 18 with military ID.
- August 21 take a Pepsi Brand can to receive $2 off gate admission.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Indiana State Fair
It's opening day at the Indiana State Fair. The fair runs through August 21. There are several ways to save money at the fair this year. Here's a look: